When you donate, it helps so much. Because of your generosity, we can continue to provide so many needed and important services like our helpline, advocacy work, support groups, shelter, transitional housing, prevention and training programs, children’s work, and programs that work directly with abusers who want to change their behavior.
Your gift also shows us that you care about and believe in what we do, and that means a lot to us. Whatever you can give is much appreciated. Donate online or mail your gift to:
Family Violence Project
P.O. Box 304
Augusta, ME 04332-0304
Donation Single Donation – A gift that may be made as a donation or as a tribute to someone you may know.
Monthly Giving Monthly Giving – A gift that you would like to give on a monthly basis. This too may be a tribute to someone you know or a general donation. Once you complete the setup form, our database will transfer your donation each month.
Other Ways to Show Support
- Donate some of the items on our wish list, which are things we always need!
- Baby wipes
- Laundry detergent
- Household cleaning supplies
- Personal care items (soap, toothpaste, shampoo, feminine products, etc.)
- Alarm clocks
- Cookware (pots, pans, cooking utensils, etc.)
- Silverware and dishes
- School supplies (pens, notebooks, crayons, etc.)
- Gift cards for food and/or clothing
- Gift cards for gas
- Prepaid phone cards
- Clean, gently-used furniture.