What's going on in your relationship?
- Do you often lose your temper?
- Have you ever hit, pushed, grabbed or threatened your partner?
- Have you frightened or intimidated your partner in any way?
- Has your partner said she's afraid of you, or shown fear in other ways?
- Are your children afraid of you?
- Do you frequently insult your partner, call her names, or say things that make her feel uncomfortable?
- Do you often pressure her to do things your way, even if she doesn't want to?
- Does she complain that you are trying to control her life?
- Do you feel jealous or anxious when she spends time with other people? DO you need or want to know where she is at all times?
- When you treat her badly, do you believe it's her fault? Do you blame it on alcohol, stress, or family problems?
- Have you cheated on her?
- Have you ever been accused of mistreating your children?
If you answered is "YES" to any of these questions, you may need to take a close look at what's going on in your relationship – and at the damage your behavior is causing. A program like Menswork can help.
If you already understand how much you're hurting your partner and your family... if you feel guilty and apologetic after an abusive incident, and promise yourself and your partner that you'll change, but the abuse doesn't stop... you're not the only one. But you do need some outside intervention.
Call us today at 1-877-890-7788 or check out our Menswork program. We're here to help.